Super Gro ( Liquid organic fertilizer )
Super Gro acts as both an adjuvant and a surfactant, by reducing the surface tension of water in addition to acting as a wetting agent. Super Gro helps make water “wetter” by reducing its surface tension.
Surfactants are wetting agents that are used in several ways:
As emulsifiers to disperse oils.
As wetting agents, to lower surface tension.
As dispersing agents, to reduce adhesion between particles of chemicals, so
they will spread and remain in solution longer.
Farming should be more of good harvests and better sales.
- Super Gro is a multi-purpose surfactant.
- It makes water "wetter".
- Specifically formulated to be effective, economical and versatile.
- Easy to use.
- Long shelf life.
- Tolerates extreme temperature variations.
- Safe to use indoors and outdoors.
- Non-toxic, non-caustic and non-flammable.
- It improves the absorption of nutrients.